FM 6-22 Appendix B (Counseling)
This reference has been superseded by ATP 6-22.1, ADP 6-22, and ADRP 6-22. We provide this because the information contain is still useful in the counseling process.
The following PDF is an excerpt of FM 6-22 which includes the entirety of Appendix B (Counseling). Major sections include:
- types of developmental counseling
- the leader as a counselor
- the qualities of the counselor
- accepting limitations
- adaptive approaches to counseling
- counseling techniques
- the four-stage counseling process
- the counseling process at a glance
- the developmental counseling form
The documents hosted in the ACO Learning Center come from various sources. Although we have screened every document for quality control, there likely exist errors in content and typography. It is your responsibility to double-check the information you find on this site before you use it professionally. We include documents based on usefulness. It might not all be perfect, but you will surely find some great information that will help you get your work done more quickly.