Rater Quick NCOER contains the latest forms, examples, and references you'll need to quickly compose and manage professional NCO Evaluation Reports all in one easy to use program. This is the most up to date, easiest to use, and most comprehensive NCOER program available to Army leaders.
- Over 1700 editable cut and paste bullets categorized by value or competency
- Completely Portable
- Can be installed to a flash drive or portable hard drive
- Get guidance from Senior NCO's and Officers that you won't find in any regulation or manual
- "My Favorite Bullets"
- This feature allows you to store your favorite or most used bullets right inside the program
- Includes the following forms:
- DA Form 2166-8 March 2006 (NCOER) APD v6.00
- DA Form 2166-8-1 March 2006 (Counseling and Support Form) APD v4.00
- DA Form 4856 (Developmental Counseling Form) APD v2.00
- All forms are in Microsoft® Word and PureEdge™ Viewer
- Complete Reference Library that contains all the Army Regulations, DA Pamphlets, DA Memos, and FM's related to the NCOER
- Each license key is valid for 3 installations on your computer(s)
- Internet connection and administrator privleges required for installation and updates
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS not supported
- Ram:256MB—Processor:Pentium IV or Higher
- Additional Software Required: Lotus Forms Viewer™
- Adobe™ Reader v.4.0 Microsoft® Word 97 or later
- and Micrsoft® Internet Explorer v6.0 or greater.